Facts of the past!
- North Mesquite opened up in 1969.
- From the window you would see a farm not a mall.
- There wasn't a field house.
- Cowboy students could join the Rodeo Club.
- There were no phones in the classrooms.
- During North's first year, there were only 9th, 10th, and 11th graders.
- As discipline, you would be paddled.
- Instead of ISS you would go to detention hall.
- There were foreign language labs instead of computer labs.
- 10 years ago F-Wing had just opened.
- At the time North opened, Mesquite High School was the only other school.
- Study hall was a class during the day.
- Students only had 4 classes instead of 8.
- During Mesquite Week the band played in the halls.
- The new S-Wing was opened in 2009.
- Bud Campbell: 1969 - 1988
- Ronnie Pardon: 1988 - 1997
- John Thompson: 1997 - 2000
- Susie Court: 2000 - 2008
- Doug Barber: 2008 - Present