Hail to North Mesquite High School
and the white and blue.
Loyally we sing your praises.
Ever will be true.
After we have left your portals
Mem'ries will remain.
Hail to North Mesquite High School.
Proudly we proclaim.
Vic-t'ry, vic-t'ry is our cry
For North Mesquite High.
Through thick and thin
We'll not give in
It's Stallions do or die.
Forever more we will be true
To our colors of white and blue.
We'll fight to win, we'll not give in
Yea Stallions, we are for you!
- North Mesquite opened in 1969.
- From the window you would see a farm not a mall.
- There wasn't a field house.
- Cowboy students could join the Rodeo Club.
- There were no phones in the classrooms.
- During North's first year, there were only 9th, 10th, and 11th graders.
- As discipline, you would be paddled.
- Instead of ISS you would go to detention hall.
- There were foreign language labs instead of computer labs.
- At the time North opened, Mesquite High School was the only other school.
- Study hall was a class during the day.
- Students only had 4 classes instead of 8.
- Bud Campbell: 1969 - 1988
- Ronnie Pardon: 1988 - 1997
- John Thompson: 1997 - 2000
- Susie Court: 2000 - 2008
- Doug Barber: 2008 - 2020
- Kenneth Washington: 2020 - Present