Enrollments / Withdraws
Updated Enrollment Process - COVID-19
Please visit the Mesquite ISD Website for more information, and to begin the enrollment process.
Here is an outline of the enrollment process:
- Step 1: Complete the online enrollment application.
- Step 2: Upload all verifying documents when completing the enrollment process.
- Step 3. Wait for NMHS staff to contact you to verify all documents.
- Step 4: If there is any additional testing or paperwork needed, you will be contacted by NMHS staff.
- Step 5: NMHS Staff will contact you to complete enrollment and talk about classes, internet/computer access, and free/reduced lunch qualification.
If you have any questions please email Mrs. Fortenberry - email@example.com
To withdraw your student to go to another school, parent or legal guardian must be present, and provide a valid ID (driver's license of State ID).